Hydraulic Mounted Reversible plough Opal 080 E
Perfect technology for improved work quality
The one to three furrow Opal 080 E mounted reversible ploughs are characterised by high strength at low weight. They are easy to pull and consequently very efficient to use.
- The plough body is tempered and thus very strong
- The height of the drawbar can be easily adjusted for all conditions allowing optimum setting of the lower links. Which also acts as a shock absorber.
- The height-adjustable cross shaft can be adjusted to any conditions and thus guarantees the perfect position of the tractor lower links.
- The short and strong turnover axle, in the headstock, is not compromised by welded joints and can therefore withstand the highest impact and permanent loads.
- The plough is protected against damage due to overload by an additional shear bolt device.
- Large interbody and better under frame clearance avoids the blockages even at close setting for furrows.