Power Harrow - Perlite 5
Perfect engineering for seed bed preparation
Power Harrow - A perfect seed bed preparation implement suitable for all soil conditions
The power harrow is a verstile and effecient implement used for seedbed preparation. it mixes & levels the soil provides the softer look and having granulated yet leveled appearance best suitable for the sowing. The soil will be cultivated to a consistent working depth. The LEMKEN power harrow is suitable for the 40-75 HP range of tractors.
Some salient features of power harrow are...
- It levels the surface left by the primary soil cultivation uniformly resulting in seedbed for better seed germination.
- Modular design offers a vertical rotation without creating compaction on the soil or field.
- The leveling bar with adjustable holes regulates the flow of soil.
- The adequate re-consolidation of the soil is supported by variable depth control tube bar roller for providing precise working with.
- The side shields on each side equipped with special spring prevent the outer tines from creating ridges as well as for stone protector.
- Overload protective system is provided in the PTO shaft to prevent implement from damage.
- Each rotor is having its own gear & bearings arrangement to make the machine trouble free.