Cultivator - Achat 70
Perfect machine for the stubble cultivation
Tyne \ Rotocultivator - A perfect stubble cultivation implement suitable for light and medium soil conditions
Tine cultivator is a perfect solution for stubble cultivation with an objective to provide a thorough and complete mix of soil and straw to the required working depth, incorporation of crop residues and organic fertilizer into the soil.
The advantage of LEMKEN cultivators are...
- The unique 3 row design of cultivator provides the opportunity to work on the field with lot of weeds/residues on the surface from the previous crop. The arrangement of tines ensures good pulling line.
- Economical variety of reversible shares with easy attachment for consistently good penetration and improved mixing...
- A12 - For shallow working, better mixing & crumbling
- A13 - For optimum mixing & crumbling
- A6 - For deep loosening.
- The 340mm roller suitable to deliver the following benefit...
1. Precise depth control without spanner work, the adjustment is made with the pin in a series of holes at the rear of the machine.
2. Efficient crumbling & re-consolidation of soil
3. Uniform distribution of residues & clog free operation.
- The maintenance free sealed ball bearing gurantees the maximum service life.
- Overload security system is being provided to prevent the implement from the damages.
- Achat has a spring loaded levelling bar behind the roller with height & pressure adjustment resulting in optimum land preparation.
Technical Data - Achat 70
*The working depth and recommended operational speed depends on the type of share, soil condition & tractor output.
All specifications, dimensions and weights are subject to continuous technical development and are therfore not binding.The weight specifications always refer to the basic equipment, subject to change.