The versatile rotary harrow for optimum seedbed preparation
The Zirkon 8 is the power harrow model for tractors with 60 to 175 HP. Various additional equipment options enable to adapt the rotary harrow to suit your operational conditions.
- The new sloping pan profile increases overall strength, provides more space for rotor and bearings, and encourages dirt to fall away.
- Base (8 mm) and cover (6 mm) are welded firmly together, and guarantee a long operational life.
- Bolt-on tines with a length of 300 mm as standard, quick-change tines with a length of 320 mm as an option.
- The height of optional levelling bar can be easily and centrally adjusted from the side, using a spanner.
- The Zirkon 8 can be combined with the Saphir or Solitair seed drills. A three-point linkage for attachment of further equipment combinations is available as an option.
- The Zirkon 8 can be specified for use at the front or rear of the tractor.
- The DUAL-Shift transmission (option) allows a selection of rotor speeds from 300 to 400 revolutions per minute by means of a simple gear lever and changing their rotational direction by shifting the transmission from „Grip“ to „Drag“ according to requirements.
Technical data opal
|Working width (cm)||250||300||350||400|
|kW||44 - 103||55 - 118||62 - 125||66 - 129|
|HP||60 - 140||75 - 160||85 - 170||90 - 175|
|¹ Weight without roller|
- Lower link attachment: Cat. 3N=L2 Z3
2,5 m - 3 m: (or Cat. 2)
3 m - 4 m: (or Cat. 3)
- Toolboxes with tools
- PTO shaft with torque limiting clutch for 1000 and 540 PTO
- Gear box with change gears
- Rear PTO 1 3/8" - 6 splines
- Specially hardened tines
- Spring-loaded side shields adjustable in height
- Carriers for track markers and wheelmark eradicators
- Heavy duty headstock S standard with Zirkon 8/300 S, 8/350 and 8/400
- Without roller