Disc cultivator Smaragd
Optimum work quality, proved thousands of times
The Smaragd disc cultivator is a highly versatile model for every conceivable use on the farm. It is suitable for stubble cultivation, slurry or green manure incorporation, or seedbed preparation on light or medium soils.
- The short, compact design with large row spacings gives low-draught, blockage-free work and high field efficiency.
- The tool combination has been proven thousands of times and consists of interchangeable wing shares, concave discs, optional harrow, and following roller to guarantee optimum quality of work.
- The twin-beam frame, combined with the parallel arrangement of concave discs and tube bar roller, provides easy adjustment of working depth and automatically gives accurate depth control.
- An optimum rear roller is available to suit most working conditions.
- The Smaragd is available in working widths from 2.6 metres up to 12 metres when used with the Gigant system carrier. A transport or combination semi-mounting system can also be added.