Hydraulic Mounted Reversible plough Opal090
Perfect technology for improved work quality
The one to three furrow Opal090 mounted reversible ploughs are characterised by high strength at low weight. They are easy to pull and consequently very efficient to use.
- The Optiquick adjustment centre allows the independent adjustment of front furrow width and pull point for precise ploughing without lateral forces.
- The plough body is tempered and thus very strong
- The height of the drawbar can be easily adjusted for all conditions allowing optimum setting of the lower links. Which also acts as a shock absorber.
- The height-adjustable cross shaft can be adjusted to any conditions and thus guarantees the perfect position of the tractor lower links.
- The short and strong turnover axle, in the headstock, is not compromised by welded joints and can therefore withstand the highest impact and permanent loads.
- The plough is protected against damage due to overload by an additional shear bolt device.
- Large interbody and better under frame clearance avoids the blockages even at close setting for furrows.